In January we introduced Mechs in SurvHive:
- One Mech is available on each map on round start.
- Engineers can build new ones (mech fights anyone?), as well as repairing them when they are damaged.
- Soldiers with the “pilot” trait are able to drive them more efficiently (150% speed when moving)..
- Use it as a human to resist alien infections. Aliens can damage you though, so be careful.
- Use it as an alien to approach camping humans, get out and infect them quickly!
- On Aurora don’t forget to crouch slightly in order to pass under some smaller passages.
- Sentry guns have been buffed (causing more damage).
- Other minor bugfixes.
Today we have introduced Jetpacks !
- One Jetpack is available on each map on round start.
- Engineers can build new ones.
- Use it as a human to flee from agile aliens.
- Use it as an alien to attack from the sky with your appendix.
- We will fine-tune jetpack settings depending on the feedback we get from the community (if it should fly longer for example), just tell us what you think.
Upcoming features: New alien species, new map… as usual stay tuned!